2012#3 – Wooded teddy bear sweater – Sweater ursinho com capucho

Português
English (uncheck the other box and check this one)
Mais uma peça para o meu pequenino, fiz esta sweater já com tamanho 6 meses para lhe vestir no próximo Inverno. Usei um fio da Rosários4 cor azul jeans e agulhas de 5mm. Tirei o modelo da pré-visualização do livro Special Knits da Debbie Bliss, disponível no Google Books (clicar aqui para aceder à pré-visualização, onde encontrarão excertos do livro, de entre os quais as instruções para este modelo – Hooded sweater – que estão completas).

Cosi na frente uma aplicação bordada em forma de ursinho:
Conclusão: Um modelo fácil e rápido de fazer que recomendo vivamente!

Obrigada a todas pelos conselhos/sugestões relativamente às etiquetas! Esta semana estou a contar receber a mobília de quarto, e a minha próxima tarefa será lavar, passar e arrumar toda a roupinha de bebé, além de decorar o quartinho! Peço também desculpa pelo atraso em responder a emails, não tem sido fácil gerir tudo numa fase em que simplesmente não me apetece passar tempo no computador enquanto estou em casa… Espero que compreendam!

Beijinhos e obrigada por passarem por aqui!!

Here’s knitting project for my little one; I knitted this sweater in size 6 months so he will be able to wear it during next winter. Once again I used Rosarios 4 yarn (I don’t have the reference with me right now) in blue jeans color and US 8 needles (5mm). I found this model in the Google Books preview of the Special knits book, by Debbie Bliss (click here for the partial preview and scroll down until you find the wooded sweater, the full instructions are shown)

I added a teddy bear appliqué on the front, here’s a close-up view:
Conclusion: A very quick and easy Project, I highly recommend it!

Thank you all for the advice/suggestions regarding the labels! This week I count on receiving the nursery furniture and my next big tasks will be washing/ironing all the baby clothes, store them in place and start decorating the nursery room. I apologize for the delay on replying emails; it hasn’t been easy to keep up, especially since I don’t feel like spending long periods of time using my laptop while at home… I hope you all understand.

Big hugs and thank you all so much for dropping by!

10 comments:

Bunny said...

This baby is going to be so well dressed. Are you making any maternity clothes?

tina said...

Estão lindos os teus trabalhos! Vai ficar um rapaz muito giro!! Beijinhos.

Tany said...

Bunny: Thanks! I haven't made any maternity clothes yet... I'm wearing jersey dresses, wide tunics, leggings, etc., all clothes that stretch and that were already present in my wardrobe. Since my sewing mojo is nowhere to be found, and I'm already in my 3rd trimester, I guess I won't be sewing any maternity clothes… After the baby is delivered I don’t expect to get quality sewing time for a while either, so this will be a long sewing hiatus, I’m afraid,…

Mónica Martinho said...

Super mimoso!

o bebé é mesmo um sortudo de te ter como mãe!

Bjs

Mónica

Graca said...

Your little one is going to be one smartly dressed guy in that sweater. It is very cute. Congratulations on your happy news.

morangoechocolate said...

esse neném vai ser uma coisinha muito fofa , ainda mas como uma mãe talentosa , que nem tu...bjs

Jubi

RhondaBuss said...

Such a lovely little sweater. He'll be a lucky little baby to have a mom like you!

BCN - UNIQUE designer patterns said...

Que bien vestido va a ir este pequeñín !! Bs.

Catarina said...

Muitos Parabéns!!!!
As roupinhas que fizestes são muito mimosas.
Espero que o resto da gravidez corra o mais tranquila e serena possível.
Eu tb tive outro bébé no inicio deste ano.
bjs.

Marifetane hobi said...

Çok şirin sevimli bir örgü elinize sağlık..