Blusa Rosa - Pink shirt

Português
English (uncheck the other box and check this one)

Modelo original: Burda Janero2008mod123


Descrição: Um pequeno detalhe com um efeito marcante! O folho feito com o mesmo tecido é um detalhe vistoso e o cordão franze a manga de forma decorativa. Fora estes detalhes, é uma camisa simples!

Tecido: Algodão/elastano acetinado.

Modificações ao modelo original: Apenas acrescentei entretela na vista das carcelas da frente:

Reparem também que agrupei os botões dois a dois e que faltam os dois últimos; o motivo é que se acabou a linha cor-de-rosa para fazer as casas e só na terça-feira poderei comprar mais.

Confecção do folho:

Começa-se com um rectângulo de tecido, como indicado nas instruções, no qual se rematam os extremos:

Se vincarem ao meio no sentido do comprimento e usarem o vinco como guia, basta dobrar os dois extremos longos do rectângulo para que se encontrem no meio:

Com os extremos dobrados para baixo, coloca-se o rectângulo sobre as linhas de aposição marcadas na manga (prende-se com alfinetes ou alinhavo):

Em seguida pesponta-se pelo meio e a 8mm de cada lado, para formar os canais onde se vai enfiar o cordão:

Fazemos 4 tubinhos de tecido com tiras cortadas em viés e enfiamos nos canais do folho, prendendo as extremidades com alfinetes:

Depois é só passar um pesponto para segurar os cordões na extremidade, é mesmo muito fácil:

É assim que fica depois das mangas acabadas:

Mais vistas da blusa:


Detalhes:

O acabamento no avesso foi feito com corta-e-cose e fio Serafil:

Fiz as casas à máquina, embora me lembre sempre da minha vizinha costureira que dizia que as casas só ficam perfeitas à mão; no entanto, com o calcador automático as casas até que ficam apresentáveis:

Os botões são simples e originais porque serem rectangulares:

Conclusão: Fiz a blusa para usar com umas calças brancas que farei em seguida e com a gabardine lavanda; estava à procura de um modelo ajustado, com algum detalhe diferente, e este modelo proporcionou-se como ideal. Depois de terminar todas as peças que compõem o conjunto (não sei ainda se farei também um colete branco) espero tirar fotos de mim a usar estas peças. Vejam já agora o lenço e a bijutaria que comprei para este fato:

Despeço-me com os desejos de uma Boa Páscoa a todos(as)!


Original Model: BWOFJan2008mod123


Description (from the website): “A small detail with a great effect! The self-fabric sleeve-ruffle adds an eye-catching feature and the drawstring also decoratively gathers the sleeves! Otherwise the blouse has a plain and classic cut.”

Fabric: Cotton bled with some stretch.

Modifications to the original model: Added interfacing to the all-in-one front placket facing:

I grouped the buttons two by two; also notice that the blouse is lacking the last two buttons; I ran out of pink thread and I won’t be able to get it until Tuesday.

The making of the sleeve-ruffle:

We start with the fabric rectangles as described in the cutting instructions, on which the smaller ends are hemmed (turned twice to the inside and topstitched):

If we create a crease along the center lengthwise, it will be easier to fold the larger edges so they meet in the center exactly:

With the folded edges facing down we place the fabric rectangle on top of the unstitched sleeves, so the placement lines match with the rectangle:

Next we stitch along the center and 3/8’’ away on each side, to form the channels for the tubing that will be added later:

As instructed, we make 4 bias fabric tubes and insert them on each channel, securing the top ends with pins:

To permanently secure the tubing ends, all we need to do is one or two rows of stitching:

This is what we get in the end, after finishing up the sleeves:

A few more views:


Details:

The raw edges were finished with the serger using Serafil thread:

The buttonholes were machine-made (I can’t help myself remembering what my neighbor dressmaker used to say: “The only way to achieve perfect buttonholes is by making them by hand” – but I think these ones made with the automatic buttonholer are rather ok).

The buttons are simple yet original because they are rectangular; that’s why I thought they’d look better grouped two-by-two:

Conclusion: I made this blouse with the purpose of pairing it with a pair of white boot-cut pants (they are already on the cutting table) and the lavender trench coat. I was after a fitted blouse, a simple cut with some distinctive detail, and this model came to mind as adequate. After completing all the garments for this look (I may or may not sew a white vest too), I hope on getting pictures of me with the entire outfit on. In the meanwhile, check out the scarf and the jewelry that I’ve just bought:

I wish you all a Happy Easter together with your families!

46 comments:

Ana Carina said...

Olá Tany,

É linda a camisa/blusa. Também me chamou à atenção este modelo. Gosto muito da cor...e das combinações que vais fazer, que curiosamente, vamos estar em sintonia.

Adorei o lenço e o colar.

Beijinhos

Amanda S. said...

Gorgeous! I love the simplicity of your top with the ruffles along the sleeves. Great button choice. The accessories look like a perfect match. I wish I could find a good place to buy scarfs around here. Can't wait to see the entire outfit!!!

Ann Made Studio said...

I love this blouse Tany. The color is one of my favorite. I love the details of the sleeve and the buttons are perfect. Thank you for taking the time to take and post pictures and instructions. I always intent to do this with my projects but somehow never do :}
Have a wonderful Easter with your family too!

Rachel said...

I love the blouse. It is the most gorgeous shade of pink. Thank you so much for taking the time to post tutorials on how you sew your garments. They are so helpful to me.

Mary Beth said...

Happy Easter to you, too, Tany! Your outfit will be beautiful and very Sweet Spring!

Erica Bunker said...

Beautiful shirt! The sleeve detail really make this shirt special!

Cennetta said...

Outstanding! Beautifully sewn as always. Happy Easter!
C

Lisette M said...

Beautiful blouse Tany, I also like the accessories you bought. Happy Easter to you too!

Nancy K said...

Beautiful blouse. It is as always a pleasure to see your work. Have a lovely Easter.

Sismada said...

Olá Tany, que lindo modelo, simples e requintado.

Desejo de uma boa pascoa!
Beijinho grande
Sílvia

Ana's Closet said...

Está perfeita, a camisa Tany!!! (Eu infelizmente não tenho essa revista, só começei no mês seguinte...)
Realmente o franzinho é muito fácil! Normalmente fico de pé atrás quando vejo esse tipo de detalhes, mas a Burda tem boas explicações, e com as tuas "reportagens" não há lugar a dúvidas. Fica tudo muito claro.

PS - os acessórios são lindos! Vão ficar super bem com a camisa e a gabardina!! Quero ver as fotos!

Beijinhos

Anonymous said...

Muito bonita a camisa. Interessante o tecido de algodao com elastano. O que eu conheco aqui e um pouco mais grosso. Feliz Pascoa para voce e toda a sua familia.

ines said...

és tu a Tany do Portugal Fashion?

Tany said...

Inês: Não, ela é uma jovem criadora, segundo sei. Já tinha ouvido falar nela, mas não conheço a fundo o seu trabalho... Seja como for, o meu nome não é Tany, embora toda a gente me chame assim desde que nasci (era para me chamar Tânia mas depois mudaram para Teresa).

Adrienne said...

Beautiful Tany! Love the details on the shirt!

Vicki W said...

What a lovely spring blouse! I love the ruffle detail and your buttons.

Casey said...

Oh Tany, this is amazing! I love pink! I really like the look of the ruffle sleeve detail. It's so original! And your button holes are beautiful. Much, much better than my machine can do! :) Love the little rectangle buttons, too.

I've wanted to ask you this for a while so, here goes - where do you get your custom labels? In the beginning, I wasn't really into custom labels. But, I'm a way more serious sewer now and I've decided I need some! :)

Tany said...

Thank you Casey! I ordered my labels from this website: http://www.wovenlabelsuk.com/website/default/.

Christina said...

Yes, your machine buttonholes look just fine to me! This blouse will look great with white pants - hello, springtime!

Dei said...

PINK! My favorite color and the perfect shirt for it. Another fantastic project Tany.

Sew-4-Fun said...

Pretty blouse! I'd forgotten about this pattern so thanks for the reminder. I just wish I had as much time as you do to sew. You seem to whip up one garment after another in the same time it's taken me to sew two muslins. :)

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

I love the details of the blouse - the silk bias tubing, the rectangle buttons and making the buttonholes two by two! Perfect...absolutely perfect!

Lori said...

Beautiful blouse, Tany. Happy Easter, to you, too.

senaSews said...

Your new blouse is beautiful. I love this color for spring time!

Vicki said...

Lovely!! The necklace will look great with the blouse and the trench. Can't wait to see it all together. Have a great Easter!

Lupita Walle said...

ooooooh!! Tany, esa blusa te quedo divina, lindo el color rosa pastel, la tela, y el modelo que esta bonito.

Corteygrif said...

OI TANY
o detalhe da manga faz um efeito lindissimo,e eu que adoro mangas detalhadas e diferentes adorei esta peça!!
_
**_** •
_**___**
_**___**_________****
_**___**_______**___****
_**__**_______*___**___**
__**__*______*__**__***__**
___**__*____*__**_____**__*
____**_**__**_**________**
____**___**__**
___*___________*
__*_____________*
_*____0_____0____*
_*___/___@___\___*
_*___\__/*\__/___*
___*_____W_____*
_____**_____**
_______******_____

FELIZ DOMINGO DE PASCOA
BJS
ROSA

Summerset said...

Pretty! I can see it with the trench, accessories and white trousers. I love those little pink buttons, too.

BCN - UNIQUE designer patterns said...

Tany.- me gusta el modelo, fantástico, pero lo que más me gusta es el color.....uhmmmm. Pienso que yo tuve una camisa de ese color hace años. Muy bonitos también los accesorios que procuraste. Me encanta el foulard, tiene un cierto aire "vintage".

bjs....Paco

Rachel (UK) said...

Just wanted to say how fabulous your work is, Tany! Have spent a lovely afternoon catching up on all your blog entries (i should have been sewing!!!!) You and your work are simply inspirational! Now that I've caught up, I can go and do some sewing of my own!!! LOL!

Bunny said...

Great blouse! The entire ensemble is inspired and I can't wait to see it modeled all together.

Celina said...

Linda! Adoro a explicação de aplicação do folho. E olha que as casas de botão estão irrepreensíveis! A tua vizinha ia reconsiderar, tenho a certeza. Mais uma vez constato que uma corta-e-cose é uma mais valia no que toca a acabamentos (tempo e perfeição). É um investimento muito caro? Será que se consegue arranjar um modelo relativamente básico e em conta? Onde?
Beijinhos

Beth said...

Olá Tany!
Você realmente tem muito bom gosto. A combinação da camisa com o lenço e a bijouteria esta perfeita. Acho que vou fazer uma camisa como esta.

Beijos

sewbarbie said...

Hello Tany,

I am amazed at your creations...Your wardrobe is a WOW! I especially love the Dior coat you made and am waiting for the dress...hurry please! I look to your blog for inspiration which you provide in huge doses. I am amazed at how quickly and beautifully you sew. Would you please tell us more about the classes you are taking?

Thanks!

Shelly

Tany said...

Thanks Sewbarbie! I'm not taking any sewing classes, in fact I've never taken any; I'm self-taught and I've been sewing (just for myself) since I was 12 :)

Mamã Martinho said...

Ao ver este blusa lembrei-me de uma que tenho em preto. Também faz esse franzido, mas no meu caso passa pelo interior da blusa. Gosto imenso desse efeito (motivo pelo qual tenho uma, lol). Gostei das peças a combinar com o conjunto.

Bjs

Mónica

sewbarbie said...

Amazing Tany! A self taught couture sewer- I am speechless...wonderful!

Shelly

Olivia Claudia said...

A blusa ficou linda e o detalhe do franzido e dos botões são um charme!
Lindas bijus e o lenço é show!!!
bjs
Olivia

Casey said...

Hi again Tany,

Noir Girl has splashed you...

maria said...

Parabéns pelo seu blog. Tenho-o seguido e vejo maravilhas, tudo muito perfeito.
Numa oportunidade veja o meu, muito pobre, mas com as minhas coisas.http://nicewoolsknits.blogspot.com/

Linda L said...

As always another beautiful cretion. And the details she share with us all is so appreciated. Lovely color!

Audrey said...

Oi amiga dando uma passadinha pra apreciar suas belezuras linda camisa, adorei o detalhe da manga.
Beijos,
Audrey

~ Kimberlee B ~ said...

Tany, this is such a refreshing color. Perfect for Spring! You can wear this in so many ways. I've made a top with the ruching detail. It adds alot to a simple top. Love it!

Sigrid said...

Basic with a twist, woncerful. And the buttons are tdf.

Rina said...

Olá Tany! Navegando pela rede, deparei com um vestido tulipa feito por você, de fundo preto com estampa floral. Vc disse que tirou o molde de uma revista Burda internacional de verão de 1992.
Acontece que tenho este exemplar, mas não localizei o molde. Vc poderia postar uma foto da capa da revista ou pelo menos dizer-me qual é a cor da capa?
Moro no Brasil, em São Paulo e, como vc adoro costurar desde criança, quando fazia roupas para minhas bonecas.Hoje faço para mim.
Também tiro os modelos de revistas, coleciono a Manequim desde 1976... Adorei seu blog e seus trabalhos...Parábens!
Rina

Tany said...

Obrigada Rina! Acrescentei uma foto da capa da revista no final do post do Vestido Tulipa, pode checar: http://tanysewsandknits.blogspot.com/search/label/Vestido%20Tulipa%20-%20Tulip%20Dress
Beijos